Monday, August 3, 2009

.geek in pink.

Ok.... It's been ages since i last blogged but I have my reasons!

1. Finals were going on for 2 weeks hence this is good excuse to be used =)
2. Moving into a new place is awfully traumatic and stressful so I did not have the time
3. Shangari and I, the most brilliant people on earth, did not find or install our internet in advance before moving in. So it took us 3 weeks to get the phone line and the internet installed.
4. I was on holiday, give me a break!
*It was more of sheer laziness*


The holidays were good.
We ate alot, slept alot, played PS2 alot, and slept some more.
It was mostly us getting used to the new place.
And before we knew it 3 weeks just flew by just like that!
And so uni begins....



It is a start of a new semester. Last semester thankfully by God's grace I got through all my papers.
*only studied a few weeks before the exams*

Note to self: Never ever ever EVER ,
*ok enough emphasis* repeat this EVER again!



So this brand new semester, Karina's going to be a
BIG NERD!
*smiles widely showing all 32 teeth*

And the joke is, I'm actually keeping up to it so far, fingers crossed.
To top things off, the time spend having fun is much more worth it when
actual work is actually done compared to procrastinating. hee hee.
*I know this is a known fact but heck it. I just discovered it on my own*


The life of a NERD:

Read through and study the chapters before going for the lectures
Come back and study those chapters again
Do the tutes for those chapters
Repeat the same thing for all subjects


Yeap.... This is what I have been doing since uni started and here I am now with nothing to do as today's my day off and yes I have finished most of what I am suppose to do for this week and I have Wednesday's off as well to bum around. One word: NERD! =)


-Click-






No comments:

Post a Comment