Tuesday, August 18, 2009

.manic monday.

Tuesday's are like freaking "Black Monday's" for me.
Why?
My 1st day of the week
and I always forget to bring something to uni.

Just two things:

Hand phone
Wallet

Yea.... I'm also wondering how can I ever leave the house
Hand phone, Wallet, Hand phone and Wallet today....
If next week I forget to bring either one....
I'll be convince that "Black Monday" should actually be "Black Tuesday".


P.s: I solved a math problem in my Business Finance tute today and my hot "ass" tutor gave me a Fredo!
YAY!
I swear....
He has the juiciest ass I have ever seen!
No kidding.
and Shangari seconds that
*just in case you think I'm over exaggerating*

And I'm convinces now that he's gay.
*Minus the part where he always wear tight boot cut pants, fitted long sleeve shirts and pointed shoes*
Saw a red string popping out of his pants today which looked a lot like a thong.
But it doesn't bother me if he is or not...
Am just thankful for the view =)

-Click-

No comments:

Post a Comment