Sunday, August 9, 2009

.all I have to do is dream.

Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you. ~Marsha Norman



Everybody loves dreaming.
It gives us the chance to be someone that we desire to be on the inside.
We are able to enter into a world that is of our ver
y own.
We can be superhero's, adventurers, living on cloud 9.
Heck we can be younger and care free than what we really are.

But sadly I don't remember most of my dreams.
Especially the exciting ones which I wake up to with adrenalin pumping through my veins.



I have a different view about dreaming.
To me dreams are influenced by a person's daily events.
Whatever happens today influences your dreams tonight.
*well maybe not for everyone but definitely for me*


A few days ago, I saw Nigel's nephew on web cam for at least 3 hours as Nigel was babysitting him.
He's name is Zaiden and omg....he's just sooo cute!
That night I dreamt that I was a mother of 6 kids and waiting to ploop out no.7

This is not the first time having this mother dreams.
Every time I see a baby WAH-LAH
Hello mummy!



Last night S was talking to me about V.
Very basic stuff about him making a commitment.

Hours later I dreamt that V had a thing for S and I.
And we became close, the 3 of us.
Leading to a threesome *I know right!*
Where if V wanted to be with only S or I we won't allow it as we come in a pair.
"Double us, double satisfaction" was our saying which we kept on
repeating in my dream.
*how lame -.-' *

I got up laughing my ass off with S this morning.
Out of everything which happened yesterday, the topic which I talked the least about,
2 minutes max,
was the so called "icing" of my dreams.



Oh and just a last dream before I sign off.
2 days ago Phillip and Ian came over for dinner.
We were chatting and a topic of Phillip burning my house down came up as they were shocked that it was all made of wood.
That night I dreamt that, *I'm sure you've guessed it*
my house was on fire.
The shocking thing was instead of jumping down and
saving myself,
I started saving my clothes!
I kept was throwing them outside the window.
I didn't bother about my laptop, my wallet, my passport.
Nothing except my clothes.


I got up with an ache in my heart.
The one's you get when you dreamt that one of your loved one's passed away.
And I could not stop thinking how valuable my clothes are!
I've been collecting them for ages. Since I can't remember.
And if I were to loose all of it, I would be devastated!



There are still some more clothes in my suitcases above and some more in good old Malaysia.
*Not enough space to hang*



So I thought to myself,
if this were to really happen in real life,
what would I do?
Well....
I still would not hesitate to save my clothes first!

-Click-



No comments:

Post a Comment