Wednesday, August 12, 2009

.trouble is her only friend.

Why does the world always have something agaisnt me?!?!?!?!
Why does it hate me so much to punish me like this?
I mean seriously..... Do I really deserve it?
Every time when things are going right between you and me it won't stay that way for long.
Something always comes in between.
Something always ruins our perfect moments.
Why are you coming here at this point in time?
Don't you have some where else to be.
Your not welcomed!
I am not going to put a smile on just for you... You can go fly kites for all I care...
I HATE YOU!!!!!
I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
Why must you ruin everything?!?!?!
It was so perfect.... I was so excited....
Heck, I decided to be a nerd for this.
And then you come along and just ruin it!
arghhhhhhhhh
I just want to scream till my i choke on my lungs!!!!
I want to cry till I can't cry no more.
I miss you so much!
.....and this happens....
What am I to do know?
I have already dug my hole and I'm in it.
Help all you want but I am not coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment