Tuesday, June 9, 2009

.jump for my love.

When was the last time you jumped on your bed?
As in jumping constantly and not just one jump.
Mine was like ages ago. When I was in a kid.
I mean there were instances where I have jumped before in my teens to stick glow in the dark stars on the ceiling.
And recently, jumping on by bed to bang the ceiling ,to disturb Kavita above.

But its been a while since I have JUMPED!

We got the keys to our new house today. It was the first time walking in as new tenants. Phillip joined us later on.
Shango and I decided to take pictures of our fir
st experience. Photos are on FB.
*too lazy to upload*

I have this thing where I can only know if a bed is really good if I jump on it. The easier it is to jump on, the better. The higher you can jump, the better.


We started jumping on the bed after that =)

*my bed that is*
*Shango didn't like people jumping on her bed for God knows what reason*


All the lectures from out
parents.....

"DON'T YOU DARE JUMP ON THE BED"
"YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK THE BED AND IF YOU DO, YOU'RE BLOODY HELL PAYING FOR IT"
"IT'S NOT GOOD TO JUMP, LATER WHEN YOU SLEEP ON THE BED IT WILL GIVE YOU A BACK ACHE"
"STOP JUMPING!!!!"
"But why?"
"BECAUSE I SAID SO!"


....just faded into the background of laughter's.
The feeling was so libe
rating!
Especially since exams are around the c
orner (24th June).
It really did take away all our worries and stress.

.Reaching for the ceiling.
.Falling on one another.
.Laughing our heads off over stupid remarks made by
Shango and Phillip.
.Cam whoring.
.Trying different poses in the air.


It was an awesome day.
The happiness I felt from laughter, friends and family.
It is not the same as what you get from clubbing or chilling.
It was REAL.
It was FELT.
It was THERE.


Here's to many many more happy laughing momen
ts at 7/131 Gray Street.




-Click-

No comments:

Post a Comment