Thursday, June 4, 2009

.Break.

Exams are just 2 weeks away so I have told myself I will try to stop blogging until my exams are over.
So if there are any other post after this and if it is before 3rd of July, it means that I'm procrastinating!

Everything is done today! No more assignments/presentations.
Had my Financial Institution and Management presentation today and hopefully I did good.
The lecturer kept staring at me as if I was talking Gibberish.
Felt like kicking her in the tush.

Updates till I write again:
- We're getting the keys to our new place this Tuesday! *jumps up and down*
-I'm so screwed for my finals that it is not even possible to think I can pass
*I need serious divine intervention* Pray for me pewess....
-I didn't even know how much I was going to miss my housemates until today. So am going to make a one-day-lunch-in-a-week with them.
-I've become a chocolate addict recently....I need at least one a day
*Thanks Kavita*
-Nigel will be coming on the 20th of this month. He's is suppose to be my maid till my exams are done. :)


Now back to the books.... =.='

Kavita and Roshanthi, I am going to miss you both terribly! I don't want 2 part away from you two...


No comments:

Post a Comment