Wednesday, August 25, 2010

.because i'm in love.


People fall in and out of love so easily. One day she is with that guy and next month she is with another. Why do people keep trying so hard to find their soul mates?When do they give up? I mean I'm lucky cause I already found mine but what about the others?I have found myself asking for how long more do you guys keep searching? How many failed relationships must one go through before they find the "special one"?


For me, things were easy. I didn't go out with any guys until I was certain I was ready to be in a committed relationship, that I knew that he was to, that there was chemistry and that he maybe the "one". And then I found him and till today, I can say that I just went out with one guy in my life, loved one and I'm still going out with him whom I'm deeply in love with.

So how do they know if he/she is their soul mate?
Even I do don't know that. All I know is that he completes me,
he laughs and cries with me,
he knows and understands me more then anybody could ever know or understand me,
he loves me for who I am and I can be myself around him,
we fight like cats and dogs but yet we always overcome our differences,
he supports me and
he loves my imperfections
and that is enough for me. It truly is. There is definitely more about why I feel that he is my soul mate than what I stated above but I just can't be fucked to say it all.

My mom told me a few days ago that people in love do stupid things.
But i beg to differ.
People who have no strong values (this does not mean that their parent's didn't bring them up properly), who are not confident of themselves, who are people pleasers, who do not respect themselves or love themselves for who they are ...
they are the one's that do stupid things!

My cousin comes from a good family, good parents, good values..... she's a church goer who was actively involve in the youth ministry and church choir. A quiet and reserve girl I thought she was. But so did everybody. 3 days ago everyone in the family came to terms that she had just delivered a baby girl. A 19th year old mother who just threw away her life. She doesn't want to give the baby up nor does she has any further education besides SPM. The father of the child is in the same position as her. She has ran away from home and forbids her parents from seeing her.

All because of
Love?
In love?

I'm very much in love and I love.
But I guess I'm blessed with my values and I know when to draw the line. It's not easy, I for one can agree. It takes a lot to say no,
it takes a lot to be able to share a bed with the person you love and still not do anything.
Love is doing what's best for your relationship, respecting and caring for the other half, knowing the consequences of one's actions. But hey, sex nowadays is a norm.
sex=love
(to many people out there)
but it is not.
When one is financially and emotionally stable with their partners and knows that their futures will become one then maybe just maybe they may be ready for that intimacy.


I pray for you, that this is not a mistake. It's just another path that is going to be harder than what was originally chosen for you. I pray that you will return to your family cause blood is always thicker than water, and seek your family's help; that you will receive all the help and support you need to be able to move on in life and still become a somebody besides being a wonderful mother.


-Click-


No comments:

Post a Comment