Saturday, August 28, 2010

.can you tell me how to get.




It was a random youtube video, I know...
but it made me smile cause I used to watch Sesame Street and they showed a video like this. tee hee. Unlike some ppl like u, S, who adored Barney. Well, he only came after Sesame Street so I'm sorry that you didn't watch it (your not cool! bleh)

Pretty Lil Liers: They used the same song (Secret) that I'm using on my blog!
By the by, this song was my inspiration to start this blog. Not unique anymore =.=

I always grumble and whine about how unprepared I am for my exams, well lil missy, you have 2 20% test this coming week and you're procrastinating! So this is proof that your not studying so you're not allow to be depressed later this week!
Sigh
I better get back to studying....




No comments:

Post a Comment