Thursday, August 26, 2010

.raindrops on roses.



Dear Mr Adelaide Weather,


My name is Tiny Karina and I somewhat reside in your area. I'm been your fan on and off this couple of years but could I just ask you a simple question on behalf of myself and everyone I know? Why have you been so PMS-y and crying uncontrollably for this past week! Not just a day or two like the past 2 winters I've been here but a whole week! You've soaked us terribly with your smelly tears that caused our hair and clothes to
stink making us waste more water washing them. This winter is by far the worst I've been in and I need an explanation Mr! Dam your cold grudges and sneezing winds that blew me and my poor umbrella off a good number of times. Your mood swings are also not making it any better you know. 1 minute your happy and shining and the next your pouring your clouds out. Now I finally know what my boyfriend puts up with when its that time of the month for me but still.... Please ask your son, Mr Winter to settle his differences with Mrs Spring and let her take control now cause it is her turn after all. I really wish that you would take some immediate actions as I really do not wish to go through another week like this one.


Your gratefully,
Tiny Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment