Sunday, August 29, 2010

.chitty chitty baby.



Me
: You know, I feel sorry for Miss Binks

Parrot: Karina, I'm studying

Me: I mean when we were her age we did a lot of crazy stuff. Even before that. A lot of stuff that our parents still do not know about...

Parrot: Hehe. I know what you mean *smirks*

Me: I'm sure you do.... but seriously... I kinda feel sorry for her. If only she could "tell a different story" to my parents like what me and KS do then at least she could get away with most stuff

Parrot: You know I never had that problem. I would say that my mom was very innocent when she was young so whenever I dressed however I like or said I'm going for a sleepover, if she were to question I would say "but I'm only going to my girlfriends house" and she wouldn't mind! But my dad.... no way cause he did enough shit to know what I'm up to!

Me: I know if I had any daughters they wouldn't be able to pull any sleepover stunts on me especially after 16 years old

Parrot: Exactly. Cause I'm sure my future husband would have also done enough shit like me to know what our future rascals are up to. And I wouldn't even let them go for any sleepovers after 13!

Me: You're going to be such a mean mom! I mean common, they won't do anything at that age

Parrot: Generation gap. Our parents didn't do the shit we're doing when they were our age. For all you know when our time comes, our children will be already clubbing in our stomachs!


Gee... I can't wait


-Click-

No comments:

Post a Comment