Wednesday, January 13, 2010

.on different pages with mr world.

I sit here in the office annoyed.

There was no internet access since I came here on Monday. And today somehow or another, I can connect to HELP's wireless network .

But....

I can't freaking log into facebook!!!
but my other fellow intern, J, can

like wtf right.


I dunno how I actually survived not going on facebook for a month!

I can't even survive a day now!
dam u facebook....
And on top of it I don't hv any work to do now.
Just sitting here and playing minesweeper.
My latest addiction.
Can you believe that I have never played it before in my life "properly". Who knew that the numbers actually indicated how many boms there are in that area. All this while I kept on thinking you'd have to guess where you think the bom's are not located.
And I have proudly achived a time of 44 seconds for completing the game.
Beginner's level of course :)
Now on to intermediate.
And now because I opened my big fat mouth and mouthed out I go no work,
*to J*
my senior just pilled a whole lot of work on my desk!
stupid jinx!
-Click-


No comments:

Post a Comment