Tuesday, January 5, 2010

.2010.

2010

How fast did 2009 go by?


I can still remember when I came back to Adelaide,

exams,

fighting with everybody,

exams,

moving out,

exams...


And suddenly...

I'm in my final year already!



I actually told Shango,

"I blame this all on global warming"

"The world is spinning faster!"

"The days hv become shorter!"


"Karina...."

"You do know that time is constant and there is 24 hours in a day."

"Global warming can't reduce the 24 hours in a day"



tee hee...

I knew that :)
Did anyone watch 2010 the movie?
I have been thinking alot about it these past few days...
If anything of that sort were to happen...
God willing, not while I'm still alive!
I just hope and pray that my father has 5 billion euro's for each of us stored in a secret safe for our safety!


Last note.

My new years resolutions:

which will never happen I know

It never does...


keep cool

be patient

don't fight with every1

study before 2 week before the final exams

smile more


And here's to hoping that by the end of the year, I'll be able to tick most of it.



-Click-



No comments:

Post a Comment