Monday, May 18, 2009

.moving out.

I'm just so sick of staying at the Village.
I mean don't get me wrong... I have wonderful housemates ( Kavita and Roshanthi that is)
The other two are just.... different.


I'm so sick of having to clean up after everybody's mess, making sure the kitchen is clean, having to deal with stupid ant problems, having absolutely no place in the fridge AT ALL, wanting to use a pan and finding it dirty in the sink.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I just have had enough!!!

Than again, the Village does has its perks.... so how on earth do I decide?!?!?
Hmmm... Lets see... How about a

Pro Con List lol.



PRO's and CON's of STAYING of the Village

  • All bills are included in the $220 rent (electricity, water, gas)
  • 400 students to keep me company whenever I leave my house so I'll never feel lonely
  • My mom can get me out any legally binding agreements
  • MY OWN BATHROOM!!!!
  • Wonderful housemates to keep me company whenever i want

*I'm going to miss you to so very much*

  • Tight security *I'm going to miss Eddie*
  • Huge study table for my books to be scattered everywhere
  • Really nice receptionist (Alicia and Patch) to deal with all my house problems
  • Have to pay for laundry
  • No privacy
  • Issue with certain people

  • Dirty kitchen



PRO'S and CON'S of MOVING out of the Village
  • QUEEN SIZE BED!!!
  • Free laundry

*I can wash my clothes many many manyyy times! Rather than twice a week. lol.*

  • HUGE WARDROBE!!!
  • Clean and tidy house (kitchen and bathroom)

*hopefully.....Shangari, it better be!!!*

  • No ant problems for me to deal with

  • PRIVACY *Nigel can live with me during the holidays without any problems*
  • Possibily lower expenses than staying at the Village
  • Only one person to keep me company (Shangari)
  • Bills are not included in the $210 rent
  • Possible fights and arguments with her
  • Might have to buy my own study table
  • Mom can't get me out any legally binding agreements :(


Her and him having loud sex (another con!!!) lol.


DILEMMA DILEMMA DILEMMA...

So how am I to make my decision?!?!?! Both of it ends up to the same no?

NO!

Lol. Truth be told i knew what my decision was going to be before even drawing up this stupid pro con list. Just wanted to be 101% sure :)

I'm moving out. Period. Full stop. End of discussion.
*Mom's favorite line*

So now, after searching so hard for 2 bedroom houses/ townhouses/ apartments, I have to just sit back, try my hardest to relax, and wait *hope* for a call. Now? Tomorrow? Day after? Next week? Who knows? *except the stupid real estate agents and our possible landlords who refuses to let us know as soon as possible*

Gee, I really hate waiting!!!!


-Click-

No comments:

Post a Comment