Friday, October 23, 2009

.you can do it, you can do it.

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY KAV KAV!


*dunno if you'll get angry with me 4 broadcasting you age!*


So sorry I couldn't be there on you actual birthday day.
20.10.09
So many people I know was born
on 20/10.
you not special!

Anyway, I had my reasons and you know them.
nicole.nicole.nicole.nicole.nicole.nicole.
:)




It was a great day today
even if most of it didn't go according to p
lan.
-the pictures
-the collage
-the candle without a fire
-the rush

*oops* :(

Hope you liked it anyway.
the presents
the food

me...
heh.



I was so brilliant to forgot to take pictures of the whole thing.
*smacks face*


Only remembered to take after we had our lunch and ate the cake.
*smacks face even harder!*

oh well...
its the memories that count right.

Hope you had an awesome time today my dear friend!

Our already eaten lunch.
left: my
thai basil cashew nuts
right: her
lemongrass chicken
-doesn't look anything like it yea-
lol.


leftovers of her chocolate mud cake


Box filled with wonderful memories.
* btw, the photo of me and Nigel are not part of the gift...just showing that the gift is from us as insisted by kav heh*

Friends forever.









I put on alot of weight! eeeee....
*hides face*
*can't hide my body fat :( *












Happy Birthday Kavita Panir!



-Click-

No comments:

Post a Comment