Sunday, October 18, 2009

.disturbia.

*excuse me*

It's been a while I know....
Only excuse: Laziness :)
But ain't it everyone's?

Another excuse maybe?
"The Computer Curse"

hahahahahahahaha.
how ridiculous does that sound!

Ever since we got our very first family computer
*when I was 6 or 7 years old*,
my family had been cursed.
lol.

Within a year of usage, the brand new computer would eventually crash.
Either affected by overheating, viruses or lighting.
mainly due to viruses I would say.
*dam you lime wire!*

So I thought maybe the curse only works for CPU's and not laptops.
But boy was I wrong.
*smacks face*
My laptop crashed on the 7th of September.
Out of every reasons possible, it was due to my
freaking
MOTHER BOARD CRASHING!
Why?
Because my graphics card burned out and it affected the mother board.
*Too much of video streaming I would say...GREY'S, OTH, GG, UGLY BETTY and the list goes on!*

Till now I have no idea how I survived without a laptop for that long.
It literally felt as though both my arms and legs had been amputated.
I was lost!

So, my only option was to change the whole mother board and pay freaking $600!
Aussie dollars mind you.

I decided that I was not out of my mind and decided not to repair it but wait till I go back to Malaysia and buy a brand new one.
heh. :)
Toshiba.....
:))

So now I'm using my house laptop which my mom mailed to me.
IBM.
DINOSAUR!!!
But hey, its only for another month or so.


-Click-






No comments:

Post a Comment